We’re working hard on the schedule of activities for Alumapalooza 8, to be held (as always) the week after Memorial Day on the grounds of the Airstream, Inc. factory in Jackson Center, Ohio.
Register ASAP—Alumapalooza begins just about three months from now! Here’s some of the fun you can expect to experience at The Mothership:
- The famous Airstream factory tour!
- Fun fitness: morning yoga and bike rides led by the Airstream Travel Trailer General Manager.
- Food, glorious food: open grills, catered dinner, the Airstream Manager’s Cookout, and an ice cream social.
- Happy Hours with prizes, including the popular SkyMed Wine and Cheese party.
- Personal interaction and insider info sharing with Airstream leadership (like VP Justin Humphreys), and the annual men’s and women’s product feedback session.
- Dutch Oven cooking seminar! You’ll love what you and Matt will be making this year (hint: it involves caramel and chocolate).
- Not sure how we’ll top last year’s hilarious Aluminum Gong Show—which really brought the tent down—but you’re going to try. Bring your musical instruments, props, comedy and songs to help raise money for a local charity! Musicians, you’ll have other opportunities as well to play with fellow Airstreamers, and perform at open mic night.
- And of course, the invaluable Airstream hands-on workshops! Airstreaming experts will teach you how to rivet, winterize, and polish; how to maintain your awning, battery, and propane systems; correctly set up your hitch (you may be Doing It Wrong); and change a tire, the easy way. Other workshops include sessions on the Hensley Hitch, how to value your vintage trailer, a culinary demo, leak detection techniques, and the Jackson Center Fire Department will be there to demonstrate how to put out a fire.
Highlights from Alumapalooza 7:
Save your site now! For the first time ever, Alumapalooza registration will be limited. See you in Jackson Center when the gates open at 9am on Tuesday, May 30!